front end developer (Vue)
knowledge & skills
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advances/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
– At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
– Preferably Junior Executive specialised in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
– Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
– Experiences in Vuejs, Vuetify and Vuex will be a plus point.
– Basic knowledge of image authoring tools like Photoshop or Illustrator.
– Highly motivated and committed to deliver high quality work.
– Perform Web Frontend UI/UX Development (Preferable using Vuetify).
– Enhance existing Web Frontend UI/UX.
– Perform integration with APIs provided by back-end team using Vuejs.
– Develop reusable web frontend element styling using SCSS on top of Vuetify.
– Participate in regular design discussions and actively contribute ideas and solutions.
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Optimise web application for maximum speed and scalability.
– Optimise web application for responsive views such as mobile and tablet.
– Analyse changes and impact on existing system.
– Perform task schedule estimation, gain agreement with technical lead, plan and execute work efficiently to deliver on schedule.
– Ensure the test accuracy and completeness for a problem free-implementation.
– Maintain good documentation.
– medical card
– personal laptop benefits
– bona fide benefit
– flexible working hours